- Prioritize your sexuality and pleasure
- Reconnect to your creative life force
- Reawaken your libido and desire for sexual connection
- Ditch sexual inhibitions and insecurity
- Learn how to get out of your head and into your body with mindfulness
- Say no to painful sex and find out how to have sex in a way that is pleasurable
- Learn how to have the orgasms you want
- Develop body confidence
- Release sexual shame and trauma
- Date with confidence
- Enhance your sexual communication skills
- Bring creativity and play back into the bedroom (or elsewhere!)
- Reawaken desire in a sexless relationship
- Break out of communication patterns that are keeping you from connecting
- Overcome aversion to touch by learning about the touch continuum
- Learn how to bridge sexual differences (more sex/less sex, non-kinky/kinky, mono/poly, sacred/scientific)
- Improve sexual communication and negotiation skills
- Learn new erotic skills to better please your lover
- Overcome sexual challenges like early ejaculation and sexual pain together
- Explore kinky sex
- Break Out of Bedroom Boredom vol. 1: Intro to Erotic Massage and Sensation Play!
- August 23rd, 7-9pm, $10, Uptown Arts Bar
- Join Certified Sex Coach Hillary Berry for a fun and experiential evening of adult, pleasure-based sex education featuring live demonstrations of erotic massage and sensation play on Demo Bunny Elle. We will be exploring how to wake up the flesh with erotic massage for all body types, experimenting with new sensations–from neon wands to wartenberg wheels–and finally, learning how to give a good spanking!
Demos will include the basics of erotic massage, how to incorporate new textures into sensual play, sensation play with electricity and other toys, and impact play (spanking, crops, and flogging, oh my!). Other forms of sensation play, including temperature play and sensory deprivation, will be explored but not demonstrated.
Audience members will be able to ask questions in real time of both Hillary and Elle, and will be able to experiment with the toys and objects being demonstrated at the end of class!
$10 at the door.
*Demo Bunny Elle will be clothed and will receive no direct genital contact.
$80 for 1 hour
$280 for 4 sessions
($40 dollars saved!)
- Speaking engagements
- Education for clinicians on sexuality, identifying and serving sexual minorities, and making your practice more inclusive of LGBTQIA+, non-monogamous, and kinky folk.
$100 for 1 hour
$350 for 4 sessions
($50 dollars saved!)
LGBTQIA+, kink, and non-monogamy friendly!
Coaching includes a pre-session intake, the coaching session, and a post-session recap email with resources.
A note on pricing:
Many people do not see the value in what sexuality professionals do and think that seeking help around sex is a luxury, or is a frivolous way to spend money. I disagree. Seeking help with your sexuality or with bridging a sexual divide in your relationship can mean a world of difference–the difference between stifling your self and living your most authentic life, or between staying together or splitting. Your sexual and relational well-being are worth the investment.
That being said, it’s important to me that those who need my services have access to them. If you cannot pay my full fee, please let me know your circumstances and what price you can afford to pay. I take a certain number of sliding-scale clients a month. I rely on an honor system.